Two Anthony Gaillard Murray classical guitars for sale
r***@whidbey.com
2017-10-05 23:03:24 UTC
I have two of Tony's guitars which I purchased in 1974 and 1977. Both are either in excellent (1974) or brand new condition (1977). As a former classical guitarist, I can say that they are very high quality guitars that have developed a resonance over the years that one can feel in their chest and all along the fretboard. Tony's guitars are characterized by a bright clarity of sound that in now amplified by the resonance. In other words, these are exceptional instruments. If interested, please contact me.....

Sincerely,

Arnold Fukumoto
p***@gmail.com
2017-12-02 00:38:52 UTC
Hi can you tell me more about the guitars? I tried to email you but the message doesn't seem to go through.