!!!No Gibson Warranty in Canada!!!
f***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 17:29:48 UTC
I just got off the phone with someone at Gibson USofA. I was inquiring
why I didn't receive a warranty card with my guitar. He said "Keep
your receipt, and that'll do". I mentioned I was in Canada, and he
told me there is NO warranty on Gibson guitars sold in Canada! I
presume this also means anywhere else in the world that ain't Slick
Willie's stomping ground as well. Fucking unbelieveable.
Brad Holstead
b.holstead'at'utoronto.ca
"I have more fun than people!"
- Bugs Bunny
f***@gmail.com
I have been told that there is a 1 year warranty on Gibsons sold in Canada. Yorkville in Pickering do Gibson warranty work. You can go online to Gibson and register you guitar for warranty.
r***@gmail.com
2018-07-31 19:17:46 UTC
Hello ser I'm
Muhammad Arfan and Saudi arabia job please job me Canada picker and lABoRER and farm and food picker may phone number 00966568238546
r***@gmail.com
2018-07-31 19:19:56 UTC
I'm Muhammad Arfan and I'm Job Saudi arabia pick picker and lABoRER and cook and gypsum board please job me Canada via Canada please my phone number 00966568238546