Who was in the "Shindogs"?
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-28 17:03:14 UTC
Delaney was. Glen Hardin, James Burton, Joey Cooper and Chuck Blackwell. Leon played with them sometimes, and I think Carl Radle may have played bass with them some also.
Elaine Helms
2023-09-14 20:55:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Delaney was. Glen Hardin, James Burton, Joey Cooper and Chuck Blackwell. Leon played with them sometimes, and I think Carl Radle may have played bass with them some also.
You would also see Leon Russell playing with them as well as Glen Campbell but they were not official members of the band. They recorded their album on Russell’s label.