satin poly too shiny
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 03:31:35 UTC
we just built and stained a new set of stairs in our 150 year old farm house. we want the stairs to blend in with the rest of the house. i stained them a dark brown which we liked but it dried too dull so i brushed on satin urethane and i am seriously disappointed! what was I thinking! It looks cheap and plastic! Does anyone have a suggestion to help rescue our project? Like would applying a coat of flat urethane help? This has been a huge project and I do not like the thought of stripping it or doing hours of sanding. Please help.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-29 21:57:06 UTC