Anyone know or translate Vai's Passion & Warfare lyrics?
Doommaster1994
2014-12-26 20:55:34 UTC
I'm probably late to the party, but the official sheet music book has a translation for Answers by Steve Vai: "The track to this piece provides a more limber and light hearted approach for the accompanied pondering melody. "The answers are known at all times." " Apparently, the voice is that of Adrian Vandenberg.
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-27 06:49:48 UTC
Post by Doommaster1994
I'm probably late to the party, but the official sheet music book has a translation for Answers by Steve Vai: "The track to this piece provides a more limber and light hearted approach for the accompanied pondering melody. "The answers are known at all times." " Apparently, the voice is that of Adrian Vandenberg.
I'm even later ...

The proper translation would be:

The answers are always already there.

Or,

The answers are always already present.

Doesn't mean that you would already know (or anyone would know) the answers, only that they are always already available.

The "official translation" you have provided would actually be a translation of "De antwoorden zijn te allen tijde bekend."