RIP Charlie Stringer
b***@gmail.com
2014-05-28 18:40:57 UTC
Hi Nick,

Not sure if you'll get this message seeing how old it is, but I wanted to at least try to say thank you. I like to sink deep into the internet and randomly stumble upon nice words like these about my father. He died of cancer at the age of 48. (I think? I was 16.) He was truly a unique and fun individual with more clever wit than his ads sometime let on, a loving father, and also a superior classical guitarist which most people didn't know nor could believe. :)

Cheers
Rebecca Stringer
k***@gmail.com
Wow - amazing - I can't believe I'm just finding out about this. I had no idea he passed away. I'm sorry to hear it. RIP. I was just getting online to buy some Snarling Dogs for my bass and came across this. Wow.
d***@gmail.com
2015-03-23 02:59:58 UTC
Charlie was a crazy, wild, awesome character. I sold his products in my little music store and loved all of them. He really did some wild things and there ought to be a wikipedia page on him but I don't know enough of his story to write it. It really bugs me that more information on him isn't available on the web.
l***@gmail.com
2016-10-27 03:19:32 UTC
Wow. Love. The. Pedals. Got. One. Off. E bay
g***@gmail.com
2018-02-04 20:53:29 UTC
I too have just kinda recently been turned onto the magic! Just bought my second Whino Wah, Im a Jeff Beck tribute artist so his choice of gear is important to me, when I first tried it I know. RIP Mr Stringer, I sorry I didnt ever meet you sir.